Benefits of Massage
Our Groupon is now active for a limited time.
If you are coming to us for a Swedish massage service and have a desire to relieve stubborn knots and chronic muscle tension please select the deep tissue addon.
For the best relaxation experience, please select the heated table and warm oil addons.
Pre-tipping is avaliable and appreciated online for your ease to allow for an effortless walkin/walkout service.
Call for Daily Walkin Hours
M 10am-2pm (760) 687-8707
T 4pm-8pm (760) 492-6600
W 10am-6pm (619) 259-7410
Th 9am-2pm (760) 492-6600
S 10an-2pm (619) 259-7410
Su 9am-2pm (760) 492-6600
$50 Initial Visit | $40 Returns
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.